Testing new photo bucket account
Posted 23/04/2012 - 22:01
Link
Very nice Thoramay!
Posted 24/04/2012 - 08:50
Link
Interestingly, this butterfly was perched on the daffodil bud and was barely noticed it fitted in colour wise so perfectly.
I was photographing the daffodils and just wondered what it was that was sticking up in the air.
This butterfly remained on this bud for the whole day. When the sun went round behind it I then took shots from the front.
It then opened its wings. I dashed around to take shots of it with the wings open, and, you guessed it. Just as I started to focus, up it flew.
Another butterfly was flying nearby. Guess it either wanted to get aquainted or wanted to scarper, being female.
They both stayed around for a long while and I did eventually get a shot of the female with its wings open.
Not a specie I am used to seeing in my garden. A once in a lifetime opportunity.
I was photographing the daffodils and just wondered what it was that was sticking up in the air.
This butterfly remained on this bud for the whole day. When the sun went round behind it I then took shots from the front.
It then opened its wings. I dashed around to take shots of it with the wings open, and, you guessed it. Just as I started to focus, up it flew.
Another butterfly was flying nearby. Guess it either wanted to get aquainted or wanted to scarper, being female.
They both stayed around for a long while and I did eventually get a shot of the female with its wings open.
Not a specie I am used to seeing in my garden. A once in a lifetime opportunity.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


618 posts
17 years
[IMG]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww268/rhayles/IMGP5266-0.jpg[/IMG]