Temple Works

Karl
Posted 30/04/2011 - 19:27 Link
I am spending a bit of time in the centre of Leeds shooting (hopefully) interesting buildings and architecture.
This is an old building just out of the centre of Leeds called Temple Works.
Temple Works is based on the temple of Edfu and reflects Leeds-born John Marshall's interest in Egyptology.
I am also led to believe there was grass on the roof at one time and it was used for grazing sheep or goats.
Comment Image
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
Edited by Karl: 30/04/2011 - 19:52
snappychappy
Posted 30/04/2011 - 19:50 Link
No image Karl, say's "photo currently unavailable"
Karl
Posted 30/04/2011 - 19:52 Link
Sorry bout that!
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
snappychappy
Posted 30/04/2011 - 19:53 Link
Love the pillars and the building, I would clone out the white line on the left of shot though.
Karl
Posted 30/04/2011 - 19:59 Link
You could have a point there mate.
I converted from this colour shot which I like with the vapour trail - there were loads of them in the sky today.

Comment Image
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
snappychappy
Posted 30/04/2011 - 20:58 Link
I prefer the colour shot Karl, it could almost have been taken in Greece, with the style of architecture.
Karl
Posted 30/04/2011 - 21:09 Link
I think they both work, here;s another colour
Comment Image
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
snappychappy
Posted 30/04/2011 - 21:18 Link
Now that's my fav so far, very nice.
Karl
Posted 30/04/2011 - 21:25 Link
Cheers. It's not HDR but it almost has that look about it.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo