Telephone and power lines etc

tyronet2000
Posted 10/11/2013 - 20:06 Link
Is there a simple way to eliminate telephone and power lines etc in LR5
Regards
Stan

PPG
Algernon
Posted 10/11/2013 - 20:55 - Helpful Comment Link
I always take a pair of wirecutters and boltcroppers
with me when I go on a photoshoot!
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Blythman
Posted 10/11/2013 - 21:24 - Helpful Comment Link
No, Stan
Alan


PPG
Flickr
tyronet2000
Posted 10/11/2013 - 21:35 Link
Algernon wrote:
I always take a pair of wirecutters and boltcroppers
with me when I go on a photoshoot!
I know there are several trees under threat, because judges have seen them so many times
Regards
Stan

PPG
tyronet2000
Posted 10/11/2013 - 21:39 Link
Blythman wrote:
No, Stan
I thought if there had been a way you would have known how Alan
Regards
Stan

PPG
Blythman
Posted 10/11/2013 - 21:51 Link
CS5 Stan - Content Aware Brush

That and the clone tool are pretty much all I do in photoshop. Took me over 30 mins to work out how to composite those 2 blue tit pics.
Alan


PPG
Flickr
tyronet2000
Posted 10/11/2013 - 21:59 Link
Blythman wrote:
CS5 Stan - Content Aware Brush

That and the clone tool are pretty much all I do in photoshop. Took me over 30 mins to work out how to composite those 2 blue tit pics.
Fortunately it's a simple job to swith between the two
Regards
Stan

PPG
Algernon
Posted 11/11/2013 - 08:48 Link
Blythman wrote:
CS5 Stan - Content Aware Brush

That and the clone tool are pretty much all I do in photoshop. Took me over 30 mins to work out how to composite those 2 blue tit pics.
Xnview is great for combining images. Just use
Strip of Images in the file menu.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
tyronet2000
Posted 11/11/2013 - 09:26 Link
Algernon wrote:


Xnview is great for combining images. Just use
Strip of Images in the file menu.

--
Googled Xnview as I like looking at 'new' software but had problems getting past the 'unsafe site' warning. The small print on the page says the original installer has been changed and there is an option to install a tool bar.

Do you have a link to an 'original' version
Regards
Stan

PPG
Algernon
Posted 11/11/2013 - 10:26 - Helpful Comment Link
Sounds like your on the wrong site Stan..... I've been using it
for years without any problems and it's never carried a toolbar?

DL XnView Standard EXE Setup from.......
http://www.xnview.com/en/xnview/

Hardly worth bothering with the addons in the bigger
version.

I've just DL'd v2.05 and it's written over v2.0 without
any problems.

If you still have problems with the EXE download the ZIP

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Edited by Algernon: 11/11/2013 - 10:34
tyronet2000
Posted 11/11/2013 - 10:58 Link
Thanks Algi, will see what it's like.
Regards
Stan

PPG

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo