Tatton Park
Posted 28/10/2010 - 23:54
Link
First one for me. love the colour and texture. As for focus I can't see much wrong in 1, 2 or 3.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 28/10/2010 - 23:55
Link
Nice group Ted - but #2 for me - delightful shot.
Tony
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 29/10/2010 - 09:17
Link
Thanks guys.
bforbes wrote:
As for focus I can't see much wrong in 1, 2 or 3.
Sorry, I didn't mean the focus on these, just the other 50 odd
As for focus I can't see much wrong in 1, 2 or 3.
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 29/10/2010 - 09:27
Link
Love the little deer
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 29/10/2010 - 13:01
Link
1 and 3 don't do much for me, but 2 is a nice shot. Has it been sharpened? It looks like it might be a little overdone. Also perhaps crop a little off the left, just to move the face a little away from the exact middle of the frame.
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 29/10/2010 - 14:09
Link
Maybe I did overcook it with the sharpening...I tend to do that.
I'll go back and give it another look, adn try that crop , too.
I'll go back and give it another look, adn try that crop , too.
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 02/11/2010 - 17:22
Link
No 2 may be a little oversharpened, (but in reality are we all not trying to achieve the 'perfect pic?)
It is close to perfectly framed and we should all be happy with that result.
3 is a shot that could be better, however it is one to keep!
Paul
It is close to perfectly framed and we should all be happy with that result.
3 is a shot that could be better, however it is one to keep!
Paul
K5's (2)both gripped, K10d gripped, Pentax 28-90 f3.5, Sigma 18-250mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro, Sigma 10-20 f.4-5.6.EX DC, Hoya 135 f2.8, Take on 28mm f2.8 Pentax AF360 flash, 2 fill in slaves. 30 metre remote release, Rt angle viewfinder, Giotto NOT 3261B Tripod with Manfrotto 808Rd4 ball head, Manfroto 4861RC2 monopoly, shoulder stock, various filters etc, Panasonic SET HBS HD Video cam, Tamrac Explorer 8x backpack and a sore back.....
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......
Paul
:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
-------------------------------------------------------
Photography is an index for measuring futility and pride.......
Paul
:wink
http://s743.photobucket.com/home/pg20_photos/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pg20
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2562 posts
18 years
Wirral
However; to the chase:
Here are a couple for your C&C
[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/Father_Ted/PHOTOS/IMGP8011.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/Father_Ted/PHOTOS/IMGP7995cro2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/Father_Ted/PHOTOS/IMGP8026.jpg[/IMG]
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.