Bokeh Check
Posted 01/11/2010 - 16:40
Link
I rather like that, very 'painterly'
The closest I could find from my archives was this (Super Tak 50/1.4), but yours seems much more defined at the edges.

The closest I could find from my archives was this (Super Tak 50/1.4), but yours seems much more defined at the edges.

Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 02/11/2010 - 01:57
Link
Blowing in the wind, possibly?looks like oil paints
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 03/11/2010 - 06:08
Link
Cheers all - I wish I could paint like that!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3045 posts
16 years
Melbourne,
Oz
[IMG]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy9/i_berg/Pentax%20User%20Forum%20Images/_IGP2058-1R.jpg[/IMG]
Any thoughts on it are welcome as usual.
Edit - I should have added that it was the Kx, with a DA21 at f4, 1/1000 sec, 0.5 Ev. Post in LR 3.