Tamron SP300 2.8 + 1.7AFA K10
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
32 posts
19 years
Norfolk. UK
Last year I purchased the K10 to use on this lens combination having previously used it on my Ds and been very pleased with the restuls. I have been disappointed with the amount of ca in the images taken with the K10 in comparison to the Ds. I have been very pleased with other lenses used on the K10. I have considered trading the K10 for a K20, the theory being the cmos sensor may produce less ca than the ccd on the K10. An expensive experiment I know, so I wondered if anyone out there has experience of this combination or any comments/thoughts would be appreicated.
Thanks, mxds