tamron 28-80

reso
Posted 15/03/2010 - 19:19 Link
hi
tamron 28-80 aspherical any body got one and are they any good advice please
phill
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
Mongoose
Posted 16/03/2010 - 15:08 Link
I suspect there have been several of these, but I used to have a Tamron 28-80 Aspherical on an MZ-50 film camera. It wasn't unusably bad, but nothing to get excited about. A fairly average film era kit lens, my general impression was that it wasn't quite as good as the Pentax FA28-80 which came with the MZ series, though I never did anything aproaching a scientific test to back that up.
you don't have to be mad to post here



but it does help

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo