Symmetry - part 2
Posted 19/02/2010 - 19:26
Link
Pentaxophile wrote:
It all looks pretty sharp. What f.stop did you use?
F4.5 It all looks pretty sharp. What f.stop did you use?
1/13"
ISO 1600
35mm
Av mode
Pattern metering
No flash
Auto white balance
Do you also want to know the time when she took the photo and she last worked on it with what OS and software?
When you use RAW files you can even find what temperature the camera was when taking the photo...
Prieni wrote:
Image Date: 2010:02:19 18:03:56
You sure about that I've another time... Image Date: 2010:02:19 18:03:56
19-2-2010 10:17 making the photo
19-2-2010 20:21 last modification
Using Photome version 0.8B2 (build 891)
I think some might freak out on how much data there is in a photo.
Posted 19/02/2010 - 19:58
Link
OK guys - here's the info from iPhoto
Digitised 19/02/2009 10.17.51
Modified 18.03.56
imported 12.06.21
Exposure
Shutter 1/13
Aperture f4.5
Exposure bias 0.00
Exposure Aperture Priority
Focal length 35mm
Sensing One Chip color area
Flash off
Metering pattern
ISO 1600
Digitised 19/02/2009 10.17.51
Modified 18.03.56
imported 12.06.21
Exposure
Shutter 1/13
Aperture f4.5
Exposure bias 0.00
Exposure Aperture Priority
Focal length 35mm
Sensing One Chip color area
Flash off
Metering pattern
ISO 1600
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 19/02/2010 - 21:29
Link
Pentaxophile wrote:
But wow, 1600ISO!
Absolutely! astonishing for that ISO.But wow, 1600ISO!
Technoidiot, I wouldn't bother with a flash for the church window you want to try, your pop-up flash wouldn't make that much difference, and you will lose atmosphere. Your high ISO photos are so good I really wouldn't worry!
Posted 19/02/2010 - 21:31
Link
technoidiot wrote:
OK guys - here's the info from iPhoto
Digitised 19/02/2009 10.17.51
Modified 18.03.56
imported 12.06.21
Exposure
Shutter 1/13
Aperture f4.5
Exposure bias 0.00
Exposure Aperture Priority
Focal length 35mm
Sensing One Chip color area
Flash off
Metering pattern
ISO 1600
That can't be right... Digitised 19/02/2009 10.17.51OK guys - here's the info from iPhoto
Digitised 19/02/2009 10.17.51
Modified 18.03.56
imported 12.06.21
Exposure
Shutter 1/13
Aperture f4.5
Exposure bias 0.00
Exposure Aperture Priority
Focal length 35mm
Sensing One Chip color area
Flash off
Metering pattern
ISO 1600
At least they all agree over the camera settings
Posted 19/02/2010 - 22:05
Link
OOOOH the time is right - I'll need to check the date on the camera - or maybe I read it off incorrectly .
[edit] Silly me - I read it incorrectly - it should have been 19/02/2010 mea culpa [/edit]
Umm - I've tried this window before and it's not easy to get I'll have a go with and without flash .
[edit] Silly me - I read it incorrectly - it should have been 19/02/2010 mea culpa [/edit]
Umm - I've tried this window before and it's not easy to get I'll have a go with and without flash .
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



1469 posts
22 years
Rostock,
Germany
It all looks pretty sharp. What f.stop did you use?
Camera Maker: PENTAX
Camera Model: PENTAX K-x
Image Date: 2010:02:19 18:03:56
Focal Length: 35.0mm (35mm equivalent: 52mm)
Aperture: f/4.5
Exposure Time: 0.077 s (1/13)
ISO equiv: 1600
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: No
Color Space: sRGB
Prieni's PPG page