Swans
Posted 23/11/2013 - 17:14
Link
WOW !
to my eyes - those are great shots . I love the contrast between the swan and the water.
I think I prefer the first one - possibly because of the the curve on the neck - it doesn't look as stiff
to my eyes - those are great shots . I love the contrast between the swan and the water.
I think I prefer the first one - possibly because of the the curve on the neck - it doesn't look as stiff
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 23/11/2013 - 17:47
Link
Love the 1st one, especially with the droplets of water on the beak and neck.
Phil
Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses
My Flikr Page link
My Flikr Page link
Posted 23/11/2013 - 22:30
Link
Thanks all. The light was good - a low winter sun in the first helped a lot.
Jamie
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


214 posts
13 years