Swans

jamieallan
Posted 23/11/2013 - 16:56 Link
I took the K-30 and 55-300mm on my dog walk today at Hogganfield Loch

Comment Image


Comment Image
Jamie
techno-terminator
Posted 23/11/2013 - 17:14 Link
WOW !

to my eyes - those are great shots . I love the contrast between the swan and the water.

I think I prefer the first one - possibly because of the the curve on the neck - it doesn't look as stiff
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
AndrewA
Posted 23/11/2013 - 17:21 Link
Superb!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
swarf
Posted 23/11/2013 - 17:47 Link
Love the 1st one, especially with the droplets of water on the beak and neck.

Phil
K-5iiS; K-r; ME Super; ME; DA* 16-50 f2.8; DA 18-135 WR; DA 55-300 WR; HD DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited; FA 50mm f1.4; A50mm f1.7; DAL 18-55mm; M40mm f2.8; + assorted non-Pentax lenses

My Flikr Page link
jamieallan
Posted 23/11/2013 - 22:30 Link
Thanks all. The light was good - a low winter sun in the first helped a lot.
Jamie

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo