sunset
Posted 30/05/2020 - 11:12
Link
Looks a picturesque place to call home
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 30/05/2020 - 20:28
Link
Nice feeling in this image. I especially like the farther away bales silhouetted against the fiery sky.
Posted 31/05/2020 - 16:12
Link
Sry wrote:
Nice feeling in this image. I especially like the farther away bales silhouetted against the fiery sky.
+1.
Nice feeling in this image. I especially like the farther away bales silhouetted against the fiery sky.
Regards,
Mike
Every day's a holiday!
Mike
Every day's a holiday!
Posted 01/06/2020 - 13:42
Link
Such a lovely photo, respect... These bales and the harvested field reminded me of my home in Athens. I can even recall the smell right now I wish I could be in my grandfather's old property in Greece now and help them with the bailing. Must be the season.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
Was able to walk across the road to get this as they have just bailed it up.
Thanks for looking
Don.