Success at the Fayre

tyronet2000
Posted 24/08/2013 - 16:36 Link
Ok not the greatest images in the world but got awarded two first places and a third at the St Bartholomews Church Fayre, Newbiggin by the Sea. An improvement on last year too

Category Animal: Third Place
Red Squirrel
Comment Image


Category Mineral: First Place
Pink Quartz
Comment Image


Category Vegetable: First Place
Organic Man
Comment Image


Prize Money totals £2.50 which I will donate to church funds
Regards
Stan

PPG
Gwyn
Posted 24/08/2013 - 16:53 Link
Well done that man!
Algernon
Posted 24/08/2013 - 17:11 Link
Well done Stan for winning First Place dressed as
Organic Man

-
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
tyronet2000
Posted 24/08/2013 - 17:15 Link
Gwyn wrote:
Well done that man!
Thank you Gwyn

Algernon wrote:
Well done Stan for winning First Place dressed as
Organic Man

-
That's what happens when you OD on the 5 a Day
Regards
Stan

PPG
geordie01
Posted 24/08/2013 - 17:42 Link
I thought you had won a goldfish by the title
well done
tyronet2000
Posted 24/08/2013 - 17:47 Link
geordie01 wrote:
I thought you had won a goldfish by the title
well done
No more goldfish now there's no more Hoppings

Thanks for the nice comment
Regards
Stan

PPG
AndrewA
Posted 24/08/2013 - 17:57 Link
Well done!

Think I used to work with the organic man, wondered what had happened to him...
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Edited by AndrewA: 24/08/2013 - 17:58
tyronet2000
Posted 24/08/2013 - 18:01 Link
Thank you Andrew

I think with all that fruit and veg he was always having to run
Regards
Stan

PPG
Edited by tyronet2000: 24/08/2013 - 18:01
sandinista
Posted 24/08/2013 - 19:11 Link
Hearty congratulations Stan, they all have a unique and distinct character and thus must have appealed to the judges
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot

Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
Stuey
Posted 24/08/2013 - 20:34 Link
Well done Stan

I like the ickle sqiggle
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo