Steam Punk events
Posted 28/08/2012 - 22:41
Link
I'm up for Saltaire seeing the last time was so much more relaxed than Whitby
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 29/08/2012 - 08:36
Link
bforbes wrote:
I'm up for Saltaire seeing the last time was so much more relaxed than Whitby
+1I'm up for Saltaire seeing the last time was so much more relaxed than Whitby
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 29/08/2012 - 20:43
Link
fritzthedog wrote:
Carl
+2bforbes wrote:
I'm up for Saltaire seeing the last time was so much more relaxed than Whitby
+1I'm up for Saltaire seeing the last time was so much more relaxed than Whitby
Carl
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
Posted 30/08/2012 - 23:22
Link
christ Lincoln one come round so soon. I had intended to go to this..hmmm will have to ponder...if I do I may well stopover mind
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Posted 03/09/2012 - 00:07
Link
Saltaire bump
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 08/09/2012 - 10:27
Link
bforbes wrote:
Saltaire bump
I am still up for it BarrieSaltaire bump
Ccarl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 08/09/2012 - 19:03
Link
Diana's birthday on the 15th... Might get me in trouble...
........................................................................
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
Digital:
Pentax K5- Vivitar 19mm 3.8; FA35mm f2; D-Xenon 100mm macro f2.8; DA50-200mm WR...
Flash:
Yongnuo YN-560; Vivitar 285HV; Cactus V4 triggers...
Film:
Pentax-MX & M50mm f1.4; Spottie & 55mm f1.8; MG & M40mm 2.8...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/daveholmesphotos/
Posted 13/09/2012 - 20:44
Link
A family do has come up so I'm going to miss this now. Sorry
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 15/09/2012 - 23:46
Link
Well I hope at least HG got to this event and got some decent snaps
I saw the post at the last minute but already had plans for the day, just got back from a harrowing day in Blackpool with the grandchildren, believe me I would sooner have gone to Saltaire
Still on a Steampunk theme, does anyone know where I can get a pair of wide fitting cowboy boots, can't find a shoe shop anywhere that sells them, and having fat feet I don't want to buy online.
I saw the post at the last minute but already had plans for the day, just got back from a harrowing day in Blackpool with the grandchildren, believe me I would sooner have gone to Saltaire
Still on a Steampunk theme, does anyone know where I can get a pair of wide fitting cowboy boots, can't find a shoe shop anywhere that sells them, and having fat feet I don't want to buy online.
Posted 16/09/2012 - 00:20
Link
- -
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Mike
Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.








5688 posts
18 years
Bradford,Yorkshire,
UK
For those in the Bradford/leeds area there will be a gathering at the Saltaire Festival on Sat 15th September. Although they don't mention them they wil be there.
I can't make the Lincoln one,but may be able to get to saltaire, as that's the weekend I return from France.
If any body is interested can they pick up this thread and run with it/ organise meeting points/times?
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.