Starting off with Lightroom
Posted 10/03/2015 - 11:14
Link
Yes, beautiful result! Lovely lighting and colours, really good job Looks like you'll get on well with the software.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 10/03/2015 - 11:37
Link
It's a very nice overall effect, but the double image round the edges of the dog walker do look a little odd.
Best regards, John
Posted 10/03/2015 - 12:07
Link
mattox wrote:
First edit and quite happy with the results.
What did you do to the photo?
First edit and quite happy with the results.
Posted 10/03/2015 - 15:49
Link
The double image is just slow shutter speed. I found it effective to show a bit of movement around a long exposed background.
johnriley wrote:
It's a very nice overall effect, but the double image round the edges of the dog walker do look a little odd.
It's a very nice overall effect, but the double image round the edges of the dog walker do look a little odd.
Posted 10/03/2015 - 15:50
Link
What did I do, in the sense that I buggered it up or that you want to know what settings I used ?
richandfleur wrote:
mattox wrote:
First edit and quite happy with the results.
What did you do to the photo?First edit and quite happy with the results.
Posted 10/03/2015 - 15:52
Link
Thanks. I think I will. I know very little but the more I find the more exciting it is I suppose
McGregNi wrote:
Yes, beautiful result! Lovely lighting and colours, really good job Looks like you'll get on well with the software.
Yes, beautiful result! Lovely lighting and colours, really good job Looks like you'll get on well with the software.
Posted 10/03/2015 - 18:47
Link
mattox wrote:
What did I do, in the sense that I buggered it up or that you want to know what settings I used ?
Sorry I feared it may come across that way Was the middle of the night here.What did I do, in the sense that I buggered it up or that you want to know what settings I used ?
richandfleur wrote:
mattox wrote:
First edit and quite happy with the results.
What did you do to the photo?First edit and quite happy with the results.
What techniques did you apply? No it's not buggered
Posted 10/03/2015 - 21:39
Link
Hahahaha
I shot with an tripod and ND filter at 1/6 seconds. Balanced out white and blacks in Lightroom and enhanced ms filter exposure and overall image sharpness
What techniques did you apply? No it's not buggered [/quote]
I shot with an tripod and ND filter at 1/6 seconds. Balanced out white and blacks in Lightroom and enhanced ms filter exposure and overall image sharpness
richandfleur wrote:
Sorry I feared it may come across that way Was the middle of the night here.mattox wrote:
What did I do, in the sense that I buggered it up or that you want to know what settings I used ?
What did I do, in the sense that I buggered it up or that you want to know what settings I used ?
richandfleur wrote:
[quote:3496ace15f="mattox"]First edit and quite happy with the results.
What did you do to the photo?[quote:3496ace15f="mattox"]First edit and quite happy with the results.
What techniques did you apply? No it's not buggered [/quote]
Posted 13/03/2015 - 22:53
Link
nice image and nice editing
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


424 posts
17 years