SRS discount
Posted 13/05/2011 - 14:50
Link
No, it was £7.99
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Posted 13/05/2011 - 15:03
Link
I think it might be best just to phone them up and ask.
Best regards, John
Posted 13/05/2011 - 15:07
Link
Have you checked your bill vs the receipt?
My recent purchase showed postage on the receipt but I was not charged for it.
My on-line SRS account also showed 0.00 P&P in addition to the CC Bill being for the correct amount.
I suspect they have a new system that may need a little tweaking.
My recent purchase showed postage on the receipt but I was not charged for it.
My on-line SRS account also showed 0.00 P&P in addition to the CC Bill being for the correct amount.
I suspect they have a new system that may need a little tweaking.
My Flickr account, constructive criticism welcome.
Posted 13/05/2011 - 15:15
Link
I've noticed a few times that the invoice shows P&P but my card bill doesn't, I've also seen the P&P refunded later on sometimes too.
Posted 13/05/2011 - 15:19
Link
Typing this one handed as I am having a Magnum, but I have just phoned them and they are refunding my P&P. Thanks all.
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Posted 13/05/2011 - 15:26
Link
walkeja wrote:
Typing this one handed as I am having a Magnum, but I have just phoned them and they are refunding my P&P. Thanks all.
Champagne before 4pm? Typing this one handed as I am having a Magnum, but I have just phoned them and they are refunding my P&P. Thanks all.
(goes to freezer to see if there are any of the Magnum box-sets - but the kids have eaten them...)
Posted 13/05/2011 - 16:01
Link
karma mechanic wrote:
(goes to freezer to see if there are any of the Magnum box-sets - but the kids have eaten them...)
Your kids eat Tom Selleck DVDs???
walkeja wrote:
Typing this one handed as I am having a Magnum, but I have just phoned them and they are refunding my P&P. Thanks all.
Champagne before 4pm? Typing this one handed as I am having a Magnum, but I have just phoned them and they are refunding my P&P. Thanks all.
(goes to freezer to see if there are any of the Magnum box-sets - but the kids have eaten them...)
Posted 13/05/2011 - 16:30
Link
What a talented bohemian lot you are ,one handed typing wilst quafing Champagne with the other hand!! rock and roll lifestyle or what!
while on the subject of Champagne my favorite quote (from I'm not sure whom)
maybe Tom Waits ? maybe someone here knows ...is '' Champagne for my real friends.. and real pain for my sham friends... Jeff
while on the subject of Champagne my favorite quote (from I'm not sure whom)
maybe Tom Waits ? maybe someone here knows ...is '' Champagne for my real friends.. and real pain for my sham friends... Jeff
Posted 13/05/2011 - 16:35
Link
Anyone have shots of a champagne-coloured K100D Super to bring this full circle?
Posted 13/05/2011 - 17:10
Link
jeffstclair wrote:
What a talented bohemian lot you are ,one handed typing wilst quafing Champagne with the other hand!! rock and roll lifestyle or what!
while on the subject of Champagne my favorite quote (from I'm not sure whom)
maybe Tom Waits ? maybe someone here knows ...is '' Champagne for my real friends.. and real pain for my sham friends... Jeff
http://ask.metafilter.com/117791/Champagne-for-my-real-friends-Real-pain-for-my-...
What a talented bohemian lot you are ,one handed typing wilst quafing Champagne with the other hand!! rock and roll lifestyle or what!
while on the subject of Champagne my favorite quote (from I'm not sure whom)
maybe Tom Waits ? maybe someone here knows ...is '' Champagne for my real friends.. and real pain for my sham friends... Jeff
Posted 13/05/2011 - 17:42
Link
Thanks karma mechanic... thats a usefull link, I kinda thought it did'nt quite fit with Tom Waits graveley delivery, it needs a rp sort of sound to make the pun work. and Francis Bacon could pull that of when he needed to. jeff
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1183 posts
22 years
Handsacre
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member