SRS - 1st Class service again
Posted 30/04/2009 - 11:47
Link
It's 11:45am and mine's not yet here, although a case ordered from Hilton Photographic later in the day is. Still time for it to come today though.
shim
shim
Posted 30/04/2009 - 12:19
Link
My little package of DA*50-135 arrived almost first thing this morning ... oooooh! Just about perfect proportions and weight.
Can't wait to get out and try it!
Top marks again to SRS
Matt
Can't wait to get out and try it!
Top marks again to SRS
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 30/04/2009 - 16:52
Link
I've came over all green Matt Ya lucky bloke.
Posted 30/04/2009 - 16:59
Link
Bought the Pentax K20D + 16-50mm + 50-135mm bundle from SRS couple of weeks ago, arrived the next day. I also bought a 50mm f/1.4 and a camera bag afterwards. More recently I exchanged my 50-135mm with the 60-250mm.
So I did buy quite a lot of stuff from SRS. I would say they've been always helpful, excellent service and communication. Unfortunately, I hadn't joined this forum yet when I was ordering, so I didn't get the free postage treatment. I've placed SRS as my favorite camera dealer based on their price and service.
So I did buy quite a lot of stuff from SRS. I would say they've been always helpful, excellent service and communication. Unfortunately, I hadn't joined this forum yet when I was ordering, so I didn't get the free postage treatment. I've placed SRS as my favorite camera dealer based on their price and service.
Pentax K20D
Pentax DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 | DA* 60-250mm f/4
Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4
My Flickr Link
Pentax DA* 16-50mm f/2.8 | DA* 60-250mm f/4
Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4
My Flickr Link
Posted 30/03/2010 - 11:08
Link
Just made my first purchase from SRS. Ordered a focus screen yesterday, delivered to me at work this morning. That is what I call service! Thanks SRS.
Cheers
Chris
Cheers
Chris
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


787 posts
18 years
Portugal
I ordered mine last Friday. I phoned in, they couldn't id my address (???) so I ordered online to my Uni, but I used my Portuguese VISA, another fail (my fault), got an email, called them, cancelled that order. Ordered again online with my UK Visa Debit, got my email confirmation, great no probs. All this on Friday.
I waited till yesterday, nothing on the post, so I checked with them and they had cancelled the new order as well. I tried to re-order, they said it went through, but they had no lens in stock.
Its ok now I ordered from ParkCameras just now, should be here Friday (I hope).
I need by Sunday cuz I'm photographing the BUPA Great Edinburgh Run.