Spring's coming?
Posted 01/03/2009 - 23:49
Link
THE WHITE ONE'S A PRIMROSE/PRIMULA ; DON'T KNOW WHAT THE TREE IS THOUGH
Posted 02/03/2009 - 10:01
Link
No. 4 is my favourite. Nice bokeh.
Looking forward to see some signs of spring in Norway. So far there is about a metre of snow in my garden.
Looking forward to see some signs of spring in Norway. So far there is about a metre of snow in my garden.
Best regards
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Posted 02/03/2009 - 21:50
Link
Thanks Medic1, I updated the description
Terry: Thanks. I've been surprised how well the DA 55-300mm works with close-ups.
Terry: Thanks. I've been surprised how well the DA 55-300mm works with close-ups.
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Posted 03/03/2009 - 13:02
Link
Wonderfull shots, #4 really does it for me.
If there was just abit more grass in that shot so that the purple colour came out better it would have been even better.
Photos #2 and 6 are the least for me still good though, it mostly comes because they are quite busy to look at imho
If there was just abit more grass in that shot so that the purple colour came out better it would have been even better.
Photos #2 and 6 are the least for me still good though, it mostly comes because they are quite busy to look at imho
Posted 03/03/2009 - 21:32
Link
Thanks, Stefan. I thought after coming back home that maybe I should clean the fallen leaves before I took some of the pictures
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Posted 03/03/2009 - 21:41
Link
So good to see the first flowers appearing and we also had a little sun this week to help with the lighting I love your crocus and the primrose, I seem to have done nothing but shoot crocus myself this last week and it is great to see someone else’s take on the subject
Jackie H
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
K7, K20D, istDS, Optio SV, ME
Most used glass
50mm f1.4, 60-250mm, 28-80mm,
Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro & Bertha 50-500
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



535 posts
18 years
Grantham,
UK
Starting with a daffodils (Pentax-A 50mm)
[IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo284/misiek_knm/PU/imgp0818.jpg[/IMG]
A number of crocuses (I think) in different colours:
[IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo284/misiek_knm/PU/imgp0800.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo284/misiek_knm/PU/imgp0808.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo284/misiek_knm/PU/imgp0834.jpg[/IMG]
Then I don't know this one:
Edit: Primrose (Thanks Medic1!):
[IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo284/misiek_knm/PU/imgp0826.jpg[/IMG]
And some tree:
[IMG]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo284/misiek_knm/PU/imgp0811.jpg[/IMG]
As usually, all comments welcome
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z