Sorry I was late ..

dougf8
Posted 03/08/2011 - 20:42 Link
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/9f0def6b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/319924c2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/1a21c3cf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/3c6f8cb7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/85ba07c0.jpg[/IMG]

It took a while but ...
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/9f322885.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/e0eaf5ed.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/88cdc312.jpg[/IMG]

and
[IMG]http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/df8/b7d1141e.jpg[/IMG]

jpegs from the K-7, with the Tamron 17-50 and Sigma 105, no PP. These all seem to be with the 105!
Lurking is shirking.!
Edited by dougf8: 03/08/2011 - 21:00
Algernon
Posted 03/08/2011 - 20:53 Link
Why is that policeman running?...... Did he put it out!
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
dougf8
Posted 03/08/2011 - 20:57 Link
Algernon wrote:
Why is that policeman running?...... Did he put it out!
Not sure who he was, guess he was off duty. Anyway he looks heroic. Took about 20 mins for the firemen to arrive by then the car was ahem .... a write off.
Lurking is shirking.!
Algernon
Posted 03/08/2011 - 21:40 Link
He should know better than to get out of the car on a motorway
without any Hi-Viz lucky he's still alive
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Smeggypants
Posted 04/08/2011 - 02:54 Link
I hope no one was hurt.

but an opportune shoot for sure.

Were you not tempted to get closer?
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
dougf8
Posted 04/08/2011 - 07:03 Link
If I'd had another driver in the car, I would have gone closer. No ambulances appeared so I guess just folks were ok.
Lurking is shirking.!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo