Some snow pictures

bychan

Link Posted 31/03/2013 - 19:00
It's been a while now since I've been out with the camera, here's a few taken locally to me from the snow we had earlier in January.

K5 and Sigma 18-50.

Roll on the Spring

Regards
Adrian
K5IIs, Sigma 10-20, Pentax DA 16-85, Pentax DA 55-300, Pentax 70 Ltd, Metz 44 AF-2.
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambott/

Jumbo48

Link Posted 31/03/2013 - 20:17
Nice shots and lovely light, I think #3 is superb.
Regards John/Jumbo

Stuey

Link Posted 31/03/2013 - 21:22
I like these number 3 in particular

We still have snow here - out on the hills around Llangollen this evening I managed to sink up to my dangly bits trying to cross from one path to another - thankfully the Canon user (Arron) with me managed to stop laughing long enough to help me out

I will be at least a few days before posting the shots as I have a backlog
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

K10D

Link Posted 01/04/2013 - 00:53
#1 for me. A good set that has two man made objects in the foreground and another in the background.

Best regards
Плутон идет

bychan

Link Posted 01/04/2013 - 21:41
Jumbo48 wrote:
Nice shots and lovely light, I think #3 is superb.

Thanks Jumbo48

Stuey wrote:
I like these number 3 in particular

We still have snow here - out on the hills around Llangollen this evening I managed to sink up to my dangly bits trying to cross from one path to another - thankfully the Canon user (Arron) with me managed to stop laughing long enough to help me out

I will be at least a few days before posting the shots as I have a backlog

Thanks Stuey.
Thanskfully the snow kept away here this time, although it's still bitterly cold

K10D wrote:
#1 for me. A good set that has two man made objects in the foreground and another in the background.

Best regards

Thanks cameradextrous.

Regards
Adrian
K5IIs, Sigma 10-20, Pentax DA 16-85, Pentax DA 55-300, Pentax 70 Ltd, Metz 44 AF-2.
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambott/
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.