Some autumnal details

matwhittington

Link Posted 23/11/2012 - 20:48
Hello all. I thought I would post a handful of pics I have taken this autumn. They're not exactly going to set the world alight but I rather liked the colours and textures. These were all taken with the DA35 Macro on my K5:

Dewy oak leaf

Spot of green

Brown Lustre

Spangles

A touch of frost

Top of the stump

Near the end

Hope you like these; they were all taken in Richmond Park (where I seem to take most of my pics). Any C&C welcome. As ever there are a few more on my flickr stream. I don't recall a time when I have taken so many pictures of the ground!

Cheers
Mat W

My Flickr: link

Algernon

Link Posted 23/11/2012 - 21:29
Yep! definately Autumn Great stuff!
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

womble

Link Posted 23/11/2012 - 22:27
I think this is a lovely series, very nicely conceived and executed. K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

eenymac

Link Posted 23/11/2012 - 23:21
Great shots! Love this time of the year for the colours and lighting of the low sun.

Looking forward to the frosty mornings now. I was driving around Norfolk the first 3 days of this week and the colours were fantastic, even in the rather inclement weather.

Gwyn

Link Posted 24/11/2012 - 10:42
These are lovely. A very different take on Autumn colours, and all the better for it.

Stuey

Link Posted 24/11/2012 - 11:13
Very nice -

Nice to see something a little different
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

jeffstclair

Link Posted 24/11/2012 - 11:35
These are lovely Matt , I really like the colours in Spangles ... jeff..

davidstorm

Link Posted 24/11/2012 - 11:40
They are all very good Matt, well taken and presented. I don't think I have a favourite as I like all of them.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

Blythman

Link Posted 24/11/2012 - 16:36
Lovely set Matt. Particularly like the first 4 for the colours
Alan

PPG
Flickr

matwhittington

Link Posted 25/11/2012 - 09:57
Thank you very much everyone. Taking these really reminded me what an absolute joy the DA35 Macro is. It is my favourite lens this week, and suspect it will stay on the camera for a little while...

Cheers again
Mat W

My Flickr: link

gartmore

Link Posted 25/11/2012 - 10:40
Well done indeed!
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.