Software

greynolds999
Posted 26/09/2012 - 13:29 Link
My problem was that when the GX20 came out it didn't recognise the files properly and kept changing them so they were grainy and washed-out. For a while I thought the camera was broken!
stigg
Posted 26/09/2012 - 18:11 Link
Think i will have a look at a Bamboo pen and touch medium as it come with Elements 10, so two birds with one stone!!!
All the best
Brian

And come him slow or come him fast it is but death who comes at last.
RayB
Posted 27/09/2012 - 09:41 Link
FWIW my first foray into paid-for photo software was PSE4. I would probably still be using that if it was compatible with later OS than Win XP. Elements 7 was a necessary purchase, but since being talked into trying Lightroom 4 earlier this year, I've not used Elements at all.

Don't forget, pretty much all Adobe software is free to try for 30 days.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo