smc lens cleaning service

nass
Posted 29/10/2010 - 20:48 Link
Anyone know where I can get an SMC 50mm lens cleaned in the UK (ie the series preceding the SMC-M) and what sort of cost I'm looking at? Does anyone here offer that?

Many thanks
... just another middle-aged guy with a hobby. I have an extreme macro learning site at extreme-macro.co.uk - Pentax-centric, your feedback and comments would be appreciated!
pschlute
Posted 29/10/2010 - 21:20 Link
Try Alan at http://www.cam-rep.co.uk/

He is in Shepperton so you could drop it into him.

Has cleaned/fixed a number of my "K" and M series lenses.
nass
Posted 29/10/2010 - 21:29 Link
Thanks Peter, appreciated
... just another middle-aged guy with a hobby. I have an extreme macro learning site at extreme-macro.co.uk - Pentax-centric, your feedback and comments would be appreciated!
Mike-P
Posted 29/10/2010 - 21:34 Link
I have used him before and he did a good job at a decent price.

Last time I emailed him (a few weeks ago) he was very busy and was talking of a 2 week + turnaround.
Edited by Mike-P: 29/10/2010 - 21:34

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo