SMC 18-55 DA
Posted 02/05/2011 - 21:21
Link
You already had to clean that lens, what did you do???
Make a photo of the bits, maybe someone might have an idea where they need to go.
Make a photo of the bits, maybe someone might have an idea where they need to go.
Posted 02/05/2011 - 21:39
Link
I opened the back of the lens and I think that the parts are autofocus. 2 gold 2 silver
Posted 02/05/2011 - 22:23
Link
The 18-55 mm kit lens, alebit a good lens, is available on ebay for quite reasonable prices. Perhaps it's not worth the trouble to put it right.
Best regards
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Posted 03/05/2011 - 06:18
Link
do not know if I want to buy another. It is my first used SLR (K10). I want a new stack maybe next K-5, but with the price in Bohemia, maybe might change the D 300s. I need something like a list of parts - I am handy
Posted 03/05/2011 - 19:42
Link
I meant what did you do do get it dirty?
Btw there aren't that many part by the looks of it, so witch bits are you talking about?
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/43771-took-apart-da-18-55-lens.html#post415721
Mofino wrote:
I need something like a list of parts - I am handy
I doubt there will be one on the net for it...I need something like a list of parts - I am handy
Btw there aren't that many part by the looks of it, so witch bits are you talking about?
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/43771-took-apart-da-18-55-lens.html#post415721
Posted 03/05/2011 - 21:51
Link
magical pieces are betwen screwdriver and the lens on the first image
Posted 04/05/2011 - 21:09
Link
Those are the lens contacts i beleive.

From a different lens but it might be helpfull.
http://bangmedia.no/pentax/sdmfix/

From a different lens but it might be helpfull.
http://bangmedia.no/pentax/sdmfix/
Posted 04/05/2011 - 21:23
Link
No, this is also gold, but smaller. My parts are from beneath those. today has become worse thing ... my Pentax's death ....... either buy a new K-5 or D3oos
When you look at what the link you sent.
Parts are exactly the screwdriver and the lens
When you look at what the link you sent.
Parts are exactly the screwdriver and the lens
Posted 04/05/2011 - 21:43
Link
Do you mean those long flat curved bits?
The Nikon will most likely be updated soon so i should wait on that one, but that's me...
This the best link i could find, it's chinese though but translate (roughly)
link
Good luck since it's a very precise job assembling zoom lenses...
Mofino wrote:
today has become worse thing ... my Pentax's death ....... either buy a new K-5 or D3oos
Too bad it died... what's the problem?today has become worse thing ... my Pentax's death ....... either buy a new K-5 or D3oos
The Nikon will most likely be updated soon so i should wait on that one, but that's me...
This the best link i could find, it's chinese though but translate (roughly)
link
Good luck since it's a very precise job assembling zoom lenses...
Posted 04/05/2011 - 22:02
Link
Thanks but all the pictures I've seen.
Looking for solutions for 14 days.
On my K10D, I damaged the joint program selector.
A piece of plastic with the electrical contacts.
I know that Nikon and 4oo 8oo D4x and others will come, but probably will stay with Pentax
Looking for solutions for 14 days.
On my K10D, I damaged the joint program selector.
A piece of plastic with the electrical contacts.
I know that Nikon and 4oo 8oo D4x and others will come, but probably will stay with Pentax
Posted 04/05/2011 - 22:05
Link
parts of which I speak is in the green circle on the first image
Posted 04/05/2011 - 22:06
Link
and you waiting for Nikon?
Posted 05/05/2011 - 09:25
Link
Perhaps you would be best to sell your screwdrivers on eBay
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 05/05/2011 - 20:16
Link
Mofino wrote:
and you waiting for Nikon?
I'm a bit jealous with the extra features you've for storbist photography but for the rest I'm happy with Pentax, i love the build quality of the camera and the DA* and limited lenses so for that reason i doubt i will switch.and you waiting for Nikon?
Mofino wrote:
parts of which I speak is in the green circle on the first image
Those are almost all the parts parts of which I speak is in the green circle on the first image
So that isn't very helpful, i'm sure when you look at the other photo's you will see where the pieces must go.
I think you mean these pieces.

they fit in here.

Those are for adjusting the focus limits.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



9 posts
15 years
i have this set lens and i have little problem...I clean it inside and now i have 4 Bit of metal or silver i dont know how put it back. Pleas have someone diagram