Slik Pro 613 CF Tripod

DMACKUK
Posted 06/04/2010 - 21:44 Link
Not sure if this forum is meant for giving other users a heads -up but I have just managed to source a brand new Slik 613 CF Carbon Fibre Tripod (legs only ) from Camera King at £89.99. The tripod seems to have had good reviews and I thought that other forum members might be interested. I am not affiliated in any way to Camera King.
Glover
Posted 06/04/2010 - 21:57 Link
sounds like a good price for carbon fibre, i'm not familiar with that tripod but i believe slik are pretty good. nice one on the heads up.
Pentax K-5
DA 18-55mm AL WR DAL 50-200mm Tamron 70-300mm, Auto Chinon 28mm 2.8. sigma 30mm 1.4 DC
Metz 48 af-1
Flickr
DMACKUK
Posted 06/04/2010 - 22:06 Link
Reviews on the tripod are pretty scarce, the one I based my decision on was written in 2006

However , once it is my possession, I will post a review in the relevant forum.
TonyM
Posted 06/04/2010 - 22:42 Link
I've just placed an order via Amazon (3p cheaper!!) Currently I have a Redsnapper - which is excellent, but not CF - so I'll post a comparison. Thanks for the heads-up; I believe this is very much what we should be doing

Tony

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo