Silly me
Posted 20/10/2024 - 18:47
Link
We have all done it!!!
I once went to a band practice with an empty guitar case!
I once went to a band practice with an empty guitar case!
Posted 20/10/2024 - 20:38
Link
I once drove 120 miles round trip, with no SD cards in the camera or anywhere else in the car for that matter
Yep it happens.
Yep it happens.
Posted 20/10/2024 - 23:03
Link
... and I have taken my camera out without the battery in it.
I'd like to confess that this was done just the once, but ...
I'd like to confess that this was done just the once, but ...
Nigel.
Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.
K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.
Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.
K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.
Posted 21/10/2024 - 08:15
Link
I have taken irreplaceable photos with my OM1 only to later realise it didn't have a film loaded.
Posted 21/10/2024 - 09:31
Link
Formatted cards without having downloaded all of the photos. Sometimes I download images all at once and sort out on the computer but the one time I did them by date order, downloaded all my owl photos put the cards back straight into the D850 and formatted the cards. I have used 2 recovery programs and neither could extract the missing images.
Not to worry as those missing photos were taken at Kew Gardens which I visit frequently.
Not to worry as those missing photos were taken at Kew Gardens which I visit frequently.
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
Posted 21/10/2024 - 12:10
Link
They say bad weather makes for good photos. There's no way I'd leave my camera gear behind even if the forecast was atrocious, just make sure I have at least one weather resistant lens.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1183 posts
22 years
Handsacre
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member