Shropshire Brook Septmber
Posted 02/09/2025 - 12:37
Link
Like these, good work.
Posted 03/09/2025 - 13:03
Link
loadoftripe wrote:
Like these, good work.
Thank You
Like these, good work.
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Posted 03/09/2025 - 16:14
Link
I like the first - good light.
Posted 04/09/2025 - 14:31
Link
smc wrote:
I like the first - good light.
Thank you, I got soaked to the skin taking these, dry when I set out, nearly there and the heavens opened. good job Pentax cameras are "waterproof".
I like the first - good light.
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1183 posts
22 years
Handsacre
thanks for looking.
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member