setting time in GTM
Posted 05/10/2008 - 20:10
Link
I use a GPS logger and have no problems with a 24hr clock. the program I use to add the GPS data to the exif is Locr (www.locr.com) and that requires that your camera is on exactly the same time as your computer.
Posted 05/10/2008 - 20:18
Link
thanks. I never even thought about the computer clock affair, but that sure does make sense.
I'm using RoboGeo and it works just fine, it was just the 24 hour issue that had me going here. I'm a ham operator from the mid 60s and quite comfortable working in UTC time only.
al
I'm using RoboGeo and it works just fine, it was just the 24 hour issue that had me going here. I'm a ham operator from the mid 60s and quite comfortable working in UTC time only.
al
Gwyn wrote:
I use a GPS logger and have no problems with a 24hr clock. the program I use to add the GPS data to the exif is Locr (www.locr.com) and that requires that your camera is on exactly the same time as your computer.
I use a GPS logger and have no problems with a 24hr clock. the program I use to add the GPS data to the exif is Locr (www.locr.com) and that requires that your camera is on exactly the same time as your computer.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


50 posts
18 years
Saskatoon,
Saskatchewan