sears mc auto 2.8/135mm K mount
Posted 24/10/2009 - 15:22
Link
I don't know this lens but it may not have the 'A' setting on the aperture ring.
I think the auto refers to auto diaphragm, meaning, the aperture will be wide open for metering and will stop down automatically for the exposure. This will only occur when you have your camera set to M - Manual exposure mode. In any other exposure mode the image will be captured at full aperture.
You will also have to set "Allow use of aperture ring" in your custom menu.
I think the auto refers to auto diaphragm, meaning, the aperture will be wide open for metering and will stop down automatically for the exposure. This will only occur when you have your camera set to M - Manual exposure mode. In any other exposure mode the image will be captured at full aperture.
You will also have to set "Allow use of aperture ring" in your custom menu.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


39 posts
17 years
London
does anyone know / have used this lens on a Pentax DSLR? Is it any good? One thing I can't find info on is the "auto" in the name means that it's like an SMC-A...
thanks!