Searching...

OldTaffy

Link Posted 31/12/2019 - 16:01
Good luck with your K-5ii! I hope you have a great trip to Norway, with all its photo opportunities. A bit more than 10 years ago, when my wife was convalescing from some mysterious attack of neuritis, we took the Norwegian Coastal Ferry (Hurtigruten) round trip up the coast from Bergen to Kirkenes and back again. It was one of the best holidays we have ever had.
A few of my photographs in flickr.
Lizars 1910 "Challenge" quarter-plate camera; and some more recent stuff.

Helpful

laurencea

Link Posted 31/12/2019 - 16:13
OldTaffy wrote:
Good luck with your K-5ii! I hope you have a great trip to Norway, with all its photo opportunities. A bit more than 10 years ago, when my wife was convalescing from some mysterious attack of neuritis, we took the Norwegian Coastal Ferry (Hurtigruten) round trip up the coast from Bergen to Kirkenes and back again. It was one of the best holidays we have ever had.

thank you!
i'll be at the far end of the ferry - Vardo, then Vadso.
Pentax k100d, k30d 18-55, Tamron 70-300, Tamron 500 mirror, pentax 10-17, 50 1:4, a manual 28, some extension tubes and a bagful of memory cards. That's all i need... and a load of film cameras too... that's it, honest.

Gwyn

Link Posted 31/12/2019 - 17:19
OldTaffy wrote:

Have to agree with that. been three times and would go again tomorrow if I could.

laurencea

Link Posted 31/12/2019 - 18:03
Gwyn wrote:
OldTaffy wrote:

Have to agree with that. been three times and would go again tomorrow if I could.

it'll be my third time in Vadso in March. Each time has been amazing. the Midnight Sun is something to be experienced - mainly for it being in the North... THE SUN IS NEVER IN THE NORTH!!!!!!
Pentax k100d, k30d 18-55, Tamron 70-300, Tamron 500 mirror, pentax 10-17, 50 1:4, a manual 28, some extension tubes and a bagful of memory cards. That's all i need... and a load of film cameras too... that's it, honest.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.