Saturday's Work

coker
Posted 14/05/2011 - 22:50 Link
On a walk with the Church's nature group this morning:

1. At the start of the walkComment Image
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/SMACCCWalk001better.jpg[/IMG]


2a. Can't decide between these two. Like the "theatrical/dramatic" lighting in this
Comment Image
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/SMACCCWalk006crop.jpg[/IMG]


2b.But like the softness of this....
Comment Image
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/SMACCCWalk007.jpg[/IMG]


3.Pink Campion (I think).
Comment Image
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/SMACCCWalk012.jpg[/IMG]


Then back at home this afternoon. (Boring cup-final!)
4. Chaffinch
Comment Image
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/SaturdayGarden002crop.jpg[/IMG]


5.
Comment Image
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/SaturdayGarden004adj_filtered.jpg[/IMG]


6.
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/SaturdayGarden005crop_filtered.jpg[/IMG]Comment Image






C&C most welcome.

Coker.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Frogherder
Posted 15/05/2011 - 22:26 Link
I prefer 2a -very dramatic

Pink Campion - certainly a campion of some sort - nicely isolated


What lens/focal length used?

Sorry I do not feel qualified to provide critique until my own efforts improve

regards
Bernard
coker
Posted 15/05/2011 - 23:16 Link
Thanks, Bernard.
The campion was shot with the 100DFA Macro.

Good to hear from you.

Roger.
The more I look, the more there is to see!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo