samsung gx20 menu set up
Posted 13/08/2010 - 03:05 - Helpful Comment
Link
I use +1 on sharpness and contrast and leave everything else well alone. I'm not convinced the contrast adjustment is worth making. If you shoot raw, of course, these settings are ignored. The colour adjustments can take you into a hell that's best avoided unless you have lots of time on your hands and enjoy endless fiddling with an unpredictable outcome. The standard settings seem to do the job.
Enjoy your GX20. It's a very fine camera.
Al
Enjoy your GX20. It's a very fine camera.
Al
Posted 15/08/2010 - 23:18
Link
Aero wrote:
I use +1 on sharpness and contrast and leave everything else well alone. I'm not convinced the contrast adjustment is worth making. If you shoot raw, of course, these settings are ignored. The colour adjustments can take you into a hell that's best avoided unless you have lots of time on your hands and enjoy endless fiddling with an unpredictable outcome. The standard settings seem to do the job.
Enjoy your GX20. It's a very fine camera.
Al
I use +1 on sharpness and contrast and leave everything else well alone. I'm not convinced the contrast adjustment is worth making. If you shoot raw, of course, these settings are ignored. The colour adjustments can take you into a hell that's best avoided unless you have lots of time on your hands and enjoy endless fiddling with an unpredictable outcome. The standard settings seem to do the job.
Enjoy your GX20. It's a very fine camera.
Al
fed up waiting for a FF
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


88 posts
16 years
London