Round and about

philstaff

Link Posted 07/03/2015 - 15:55

Enjoyed the morning shooting with the Kr and the SMC 28 2.8 M

1stEverPentax

Link Posted 07/03/2015 - 17:05
Inspiring subject matter, nice images and obviously a very good combination of camera and lens. Good work.

Karlo

Gwyn

Link Posted 07/03/2015 - 19:43
1stEverPentax wrote:
Inspiring subject matter, nice images and obviously a very good combination of camera and lens. Good work.

Karlo

Shame about the tilting horizons in #2 and#3 though.
I know you don't like Photoshop philstaff but this is one occasion when you need it, or something similar. Either that you must pay more attention to the horizon when you press the shutter. I feel the photos would benefit from some Photoshop magic to lift them somewhat too - they look a little flat to me.

philstaff

Link Posted 07/03/2015 - 21:34
1stEverPentax wrote:

Karlo

Thanks for the feed back
Regards Ian

philstaff

Link Posted 07/03/2015 - 21:36
Gwyn wrote:
1stEverPentax wrote:

Karlo

I know you don't like Photoshop philstaff but this is one occasion when you need it, or something similar. Either that you must pay more attention to the horizon when you press the shutter. I feel the photos would benefit from some Photoshop magic to lift them somewhat too - they look a little flat to me.

Thanks for the feed back.
Regards Ian

philstaff

Link Posted 08/03/2015 - 16:17
Gwyn wrote:
1stEverPentax wrote:

Karlo

Took on board your instruction and tried the shot again in photo editing Im not great at this LOL.
Regards Ian

davidwozhere

Link Posted 09/03/2015 - 00:33
Lots, lots better.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

philstaff

Link Posted 09/03/2015 - 11:35
davidwozhere wrote:
Lots, lots better.

Thank you that's encouraging.
Regards Ian

Gwyn

Link Posted 09/03/2015 - 12:20
Well done Ian! That is so much better. I am glad you gave it a go.

Can you try something similar on #3. I think that one would really be improved by similar tweaking. I really like the lines of #3 and the concentration on the architecture.

philstaff

Link Posted 09/03/2015 - 14:38

Gwyn wrote:
Well done Ian! That is so much better. I am glad you gave it a go.

Can you try something similar on #3. I think that one would really be improved by similar tweaking. I really like the lines of #3 and the concentration on the architecture.

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.