Rocky Seashore view.

Posted 21/01/2023 - 11:13 Link
One from yesterday, around 3pm so not the best light, K1 mkII and DFA 28-105

Comment Image
Posted 21/01/2023 - 16:04 Link
'not the best of light...' (?) Looks pretty good to me. I do so like that DFA 28-105.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
RichardC
Posted 21/01/2023 - 20:34 Link
I like the shadows you’ve captured from a low winter sun and the general ruggedness of it all. Very nice.
davidwozhere
Posted 22/01/2023 - 01:22 Link
I agree with Richard.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
pschlute
Posted 22/01/2023 - 07:07 Link
I like this.
Posted 22/01/2023 - 19:01 Link
Thanks guys for the comments.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo