River Sneem, County Kerry
Posted 09/10/2022 - 15:53
Link
The last one for me
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
Posted 09/10/2022 - 20:03
Link
I'm all over the opening image and I think it's probably one of the best images I've seen of yours, I really like it. That big foreground that dominates the scene with those lines in the rocks that draw the eye into the scene, the white glass like water that cuts through the rocks adding contrast and the way the composition allows us to meander through to the background with the motor vehicles to those distant hills. Nice one
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 10/10/2022 - 11:03
Link
cardiffgareth wrote:
I'm all over the opening image and I think it's probably one of the best images I've seen of yours, I really like it. That big foreground that dominates the scene with those lines in the rocks that draw the eye into the scene, the white glass like water that cuts through the rocks adding contrast and the way the composition allows us to meander through to the background with the motor vehicles to those distant hills. Nice one
Thanks very much. Like most of my photos, I take what I see.
I'm all over the opening image and I think it's probably one of the best images I've seen of yours, I really like it. That big foreground that dominates the scene with those lines in the rocks that draw the eye into the scene, the white glass like water that cuts through the rocks adding contrast and the way the composition allows us to meander through to the background with the motor vehicles to those distant hills. Nice one
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1183 posts
22 years
Handsacre
The River Sneem from above, the following photos were taken from where the people are standing to the right along the side of the river.
This is not a poll, but which of the three do you prefer?
Thanks for looking.
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member