Ricoh GRIII Mono
Posted 10/01/2020 - 21:00
Link
Very nice image. Sharp, contrasty and moody. I think the top 3/4 of the image asks a lot more than the foreground so I might look to crop very slightly.
I've seen the camera has a few B/W modes and it looks very interesting.
Also looking forward to your comments regarding the comparison.
I've seen the camera has a few B/W modes and it looks very interesting.
Also looking forward to your comments regarding the comparison.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 11/01/2020 - 00:04
Link
Cracking photo John. Good as the GR II is, I'm confident that your new GR III will shine - you've made a good decision.
I'm very interested to read your Ricoh GR II/III: Compare and Contrast!
I'm very interested to read your Ricoh GR II/III: Compare and Contrast!
Posted 12/01/2020 - 10:11
Link
You have posted this view before, but this version is very striking.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7381 posts
18 years
Worcestershire
The bright sun at lunchtime today made for a nice contrasty mono shot of Belle Vue Island in Great Malvern:
I've spent some time today comparing the GRII and GRIII and if it's of interest I'll post my views shortly.