Ricoh Camera News / Reviews
This topic has a poll - login to enter
Posted 06/09/2012 - 12:53
Link
I suppose we have to don't we?
Posted 06/09/2012 - 13:04
Link
What happened to that lady from Pentax marketing who was going to do that?
John
John
John K
Posted 06/09/2012 - 13:10
Link
I'd be interested in doing the news and reviews....
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 06/09/2012 - 13:34
Link
Yes, I think it only makes sense now that the companies are one and the same. I think users of Ricoh gear should be welcomed into the fold, allowed to post pics and so forth. Of course, others may disagree.
My Flickr • Pentax K-5 • K-5 II • Sigma 8-16mm F/4.5-5.6 DC HSM • Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD ASL • SMC Pentax-DA* 50-135mm F/2.8 ED [IF] SDM • SMC Pentax-DA 55-300mm F/4-5.8 ED • SMC Pentax-DA 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] WR • Vivitar 100mm F/3.5 Macro AF • Metz Mecablitz 58 AF-2
Posted 07/09/2012 - 22:30
Link
Don wrote:
I'd be interested in doing the news and reviews....
Get in touch, sounds helpful I'd be interested in doing the news and reviews....
Seems 50/50 ish with half wanting news / reviews on everything Ricoh, and half just wanting it when it's to do with Ricoh/Pentax the company.
Posted 08/09/2012 - 02:53
Link
JAK wrote:
What happened to that lady from Pentax marketing who was going to do that?
John
She wasn't from Pentax Marketing, she was from a company called Escapade PR who were subcontracted in 2010 to do some consumer lifestyle work for Pentax UK
What happened to that lady from Pentax marketing who was going to do that?
John
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 08/09/2012 - 08:08
Link
YES. Why not, we did it with Samsung.
CHEERS Vic.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


82 posts
15 years
Sheffield
Would you be interested in seeing Ricoh reviews and news on Pentax User?
Thanks
Josh