Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Foto Konijnenberg

Fletcher8
Posted 09/09/2012 - 14:22 Link
Just thought I would share this info with you all in case you don't know. If you are thinking of buying any camera gear take a look at Foto Konijnenberg, they are based in the Netherlands. I ordered a K5 from them, in total with P&P it cost me £630. I was really surprised when a Pentax K5 LTD Silver arrived, I loved the look of these but would never pay the premium price tag, so I am a vey happy owner of 2 K5's, one of them being a silver one.

I know some people may be awaiting the news from Photokina as to the K5's replacement, but for me I am more than happy with the K5, I just needed two bodies. Just in case anyone has a Tokina 300mm f/2.8 that they longer use or need, let me know.

Gareth
Fletcher8.
Gwyn
Posted 09/09/2012 - 15:53 - Helpful Comment Link
Konijnenberg is a good shop. Glad you got a good deal from them. The weak Euro makes shopping in Europe more attractive for Brits right now.

Other good Dutch online shops (with real shops too) are www.cameranu.nl and http://www.kamera-express.nl.

Be aware though that VAT is going up 2% to 21% on October 1st , so prices will rise.
fritzthedog
Posted 09/09/2012 - 19:25 Link
Receiving the silver ltd was certainly a bonus and probably an error as they have these listed at a higher price!
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
ilovesaabs
Posted 10/09/2012 - 20:42 Link
Ahhh Rabbit Mountain - just like K-E in Capelle, Cameranu in Urk and my regular HAFO in the Hague - all very good dutch retailers with a good rep. Much money spent....
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.