Foto Konijnenberg
Posted 09/09/2012 - 15:53 - Helpful Comment
Link
Konijnenberg is a good shop. Glad you got a good deal from them. The weak Euro makes shopping in Europe more attractive for Brits right now.
Other good Dutch online shops (with real shops too) are www.cameranu.nl and http://www.kamera-express.nl.
Be aware though that VAT is going up 2% to 21% on October 1st , so prices will rise.
Other good Dutch online shops (with real shops too) are www.cameranu.nl and http://www.kamera-express.nl.
Be aware though that VAT is going up 2% to 21% on October 1st , so prices will rise.
Posted 09/09/2012 - 19:25
Link
Receiving the silver ltd was certainly a bonus and probably an error as they have these listed at a higher price!
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 10/09/2012 - 20:42
Link
Ahhh Rabbit Mountain - just like K-E in Capelle, Cameranu in Urk and my regular HAFO in the Hague - all very good dutch retailers with a good rep. Much money spent....
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1017 posts
17 years
I know some people may be awaiting the news from Photokina as to the K5's replacement, but for me I am more than happy with the K5, I just needed two bodies. Just in case anyone has a Tokina 300mm f/2.8 that they longer use or need, let me know.
Gareth