reviews and video settings.

johnha

Link Posted 14/11/2019 - 20:46
Every time a thread about video appears various posters emphasise they're credentials as experienced film makers and why their opinion is more significant than most. Very few substantiate these claims by showing what they create (IIRC only richandfleur has shown some of his fantastic work).

I invite others to show us all what we're missing out on by sticking to Pentax cameras.
PPG Flickr

pschlute

Link Posted 14/11/2019 - 20:59
Don wrote:
14 years and 6000+++ posts earns me the right to have an opinion, even if a few stubborn mules don't want to hear it.

Don, you are just boring. Go and make your videos and post them on a forum where people want to hear your views. We do not.
Peter

My Flickr page
Last Edited by pschlute on 14/11/2019 - 21:03

JAK

Link Posted 14/11/2019 - 21:27
Surely a video is a video and what matters is how it's scripted, executed and how interesting/entertaining it is, not what it was taken on? Viewers couldn't care less about that.
"14 years and 6000+++ posts" and not one entry in the PU gallery!
John K
Last Edited by JAK on 14/11/2019 - 21:29

johnriley

Link Posted 14/11/2019 - 22:27
I can see that a few people are getting a bit fed up with the negativity, and I think that everyone has actually been very accommodating in listening to the contrary view.

The points that were raised have been raised but there's little point in just repeating the same things, so time now to rest this and move on before tempers get frayed.
Best regards, John

RobL

Link Posted 15/11/2019 - 19:30
johnriley wrote:
I can see that a few people are getting a bit fed up with the negativity, and I think that everyone has actually been very accommodating in listening to the contrary view.

The points that were raised have been raised but there's little point in just repeating the same things, so time now to rest this and move on before tempers get frayed.

Thank goodness, multiple postings from someone who cannot tell the difference between an iPhone snap and a DSLR photo is just tedious.

Don

Link Posted 15/11/2019 - 23:34
RobL wrote:
johnriley wrote:

Thank goodness, multiple postings from someone who cannot tell the difference between an iPhone snap and a DSLR photo is just tedious.

there's always that one low life person that likes to take a cheap shot after the bell rings isn't there?
iphone vs d-slr

Still, the iPhone 6s Plus trumped our DSLR in certain low-light pictures,
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

johnriley

Link Posted 16/11/2019 - 00:56
OK guys, let's not spoil it by carrying on.
Best regards, John

K10D

Link Posted 16/11/2019 - 06:59
pschlute wrote:
Don wrote:
14 years and 6000+++ posts earns me the right to have an opinion, even if a few stubborn mules don't want to hear it.

Don, you are just boring. Go and make your videos and post them on a forum where people want to hear your views. We do not.

Just for clarification, I am not one of the "We"

I'm capable of speaking for myself.

Best regards
cameradextrous _ Motorcycles etc. link

pschlute

Link Posted 16/11/2019 - 16:49
K10D wrote:
pschlute wrote:
Quote:

Just for clarification, I am not one of the "We"

I'm capable of speaking for myself.

Best regards

Wasn't referring to you.
Peter

My Flickr page
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.