Repair question
Posted 14/01/2016 - 18:36
Link
It was exactly the same process for me when I sent my DA 12-24mm to be checked out and repaired.
From memory, I think it took about 4 weeks turnaround from when they shipped it to France.
Richard
From memory, I think it took about 4 weeks turnaround from when they shipped it to France.
Richard
Richard
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3434 posts
11 years
Barrybados
Need to call the insurance company to make sure they're happy for me to do so but I'm wondering why they can't quote me here?
Anyone had anything simular and know how long the turn around is?
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT