reason for cheap software linked to capture one

pink
Posted 01/09/2009 - 15:07 Link
I've had my main computer stolen along with my Photoshop software thank god I had the good fortune to have my laice hard drive and laptop with me. My laptop is second-hand and has a copy of Photoshop (already installed ) on it (I have not got a disc for Photoshop). The laptop is good but I don't get a true image (face seem to be to long)

So as you can see I’m in a bit of a dilemma with a second copy of Photoshop but I am rebuilding my kit I now have a dell with a 19” screen (THIS IS COOL) insurance will not pay out, with no receipts for software. To top it of my ccard was cloned on holiday (bad six months, but hay that’s life) O’yes caravan accident on the way home from holiday insurance only willing to pay 7k when it is worth 12k put I still have wife and kid in good health (8 mile from home, when we had the accident) all this in the same two week life has a good sense of humour

When I look in to the caravan damage their was my camera bag mm from the lorry bumper. How lucky not a scratch on it and all in working order

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
pentaxian450
Posted 01/09/2009 - 16:24 Link
I really feel sorry for you. As far as Photoshop goes, when you got it, you should have transferred onto a DVD to protect you against such misfortune.

I just hope your unlucky strike is over. Good luck!
Yves (another one of those crazy Canucks)

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo