Q: Better in black or white?
Posted 04/01/2013 - 16:59
Link
White...definitely white. It looks much classier, matches the silver lenses well and surprisingly.... does NOT get dirty easily. Plus...it produces very good IQ for such a tiny sensor! I love mine.
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 04/01/2013 - 17:03
Link
I bought my wife the white one for Xmas. She calls it her "lady camera".
Posted 04/01/2013 - 17:30
Link
I personally prefer Classic Black, but I wouldn't mind a red Q10. I chose a green W90. I am tempted by a yellow K-01....
Cameras don't have to be black, or silver, or anything else, not any more anyway!
Cameras don't have to be black, or silver, or anything else, not any more anyway!
Best regards, John
Posted 04/01/2013 - 17:31
Link
Black Q - stealth cam
Posted 04/01/2013 - 18:22
Link
Black =
All other colours =
All other colours =
Posted 04/01/2013 - 20:21
Link
Nobody else for white? I rather like them myself
Dave
Dave
Posted 04/01/2013 - 20:58
Link
Silver definitely! but they are much more expensive, so in end i opted for
me - white
my sister - black
me - white
my sister - black
----------
Pentax K-30, 55-300, 18-135, 35 2.4, 50 1.8, 12-24
Pentax Q, Q10, 01, 02, 04, 05, 06 & 07
(Pentax K-x 2011-2012)
Pentax K-30, 55-300, 18-135, 35 2.4, 50 1.8, 12-24
Pentax Q, Q10, 01, 02, 04, 05, 06 & 07
(Pentax K-x 2011-2012)
Posted 04/01/2013 - 21:39
Link
Still undecided Mike. I had to return my black one after it developed a fault. Thinking about buying again.
Posted 04/01/2013 - 21:51
Link
The white ones are still on offer on thr SRS site.
Best regards, John
Posted 05/01/2013 - 10:18
Link
I would have chosen a white one if I hadn't got a black one at a bargain price
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 05/01/2013 - 10:30
Link
Personally I'd go for the cheapest one!
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1109 posts
17 years
Cambridge
Dave