Protection filter Yes or No
Posted 04/06/2010 - 13:38
Link
Snootchies wrote:
I have a policy with 'Key Connect' which is my home contents insurance but also all my camera gear is insured wherever I take it. Came in very handy when I dropped my GX-1S and DA*50-135 (OK, the last one was my wife's fault!).
It costs me about £12 a month, and they are great to deal with.
Thanks Bob I will look into this with my insurer.
I have a policy with 'Key Connect' which is my home contents insurance but also all my camera gear is insured wherever I take it. Came in very handy when I dropped my GX-1S and DA*50-135 (OK, the last one was my wife's fault!).
It costs me about £12 a month, and they are great to deal with.
Bill
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/
Posted 04/06/2010 - 13:39
Link
The DA*16-50 has quite a big front element don't you think?
I only have it precisely for a week now and it's a great lens to use I think.
I've a B+W kasemann MRC on the DA*50-135 and would like to have the same one for the DA*16-50 but I'm too afraid to ask how much it would cost
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



256 posts
18 years
Oh wait I forgot to show my standard video
Yeah a lens scratch easily link
If you would do the same with a filter on you would smash the filter into sharp little shards which would do a lot of damage.
I believe it was Mike or Daniel that was so unlucky
Just received my DA*16-50, And to test it I tried that hammer trick you left the link to, Wow not a scratch (all bits have fallen of it and the SDM won't work now) JUST JOKING Thanks for the link though.
K5+Bigma+BushHawk Shoulderpod.
K5+16-50DA* + 10-17DA Fisheye + 50-135DA* + Sigma 70mm Macro + DA35 2.4..
Slik Pro 700DX tripod.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pixellie/