Promaster 1.7X Teleconverter
Posted 04/11/2010 - 15:45
Link
I don't think they make them any more. IQ was supposed to be OK.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 04/11/2010 - 16:37
Link
Algernon wrote:
I don't think they make them any more. IQ was supposed to be OK.
I have seen a couple on the web. But don't suppose they have all the functionality of a Pen?
I don't think they make them any more. IQ was supposed to be OK.
Posted 04/11/2010 - 16:43
Link
A forum member had or has one, he may see this topic, and advise.
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 04/11/2010 - 16:50
Link
I've had an ebay saved search for one of these for about a year. One hit in all that time, and that was quite recently (after I'd stopped wanting one). IQ is supposed to be remarkably good, similar to a Pentax 1.7x apparently, but without the ability to AF an MF lens.
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 04/11/2010 - 18:41
Link
Thanks Tim - Apart from my Tammy 500 I don't think I have any Manuals left. So it might be worth a punt if I can find it again
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


713 posts
16 years
Kent