Printing Advice Please
Posted 17/06/2014 - 22:40
Link
Thanks for all the advice, all taken on board and researched.
I think I will first test print a few images across the recommended printers at small sizes to see how they look before getting one printed large and framed. I'm a bit lost with the profiles and whatnot and it doesn't help being colourblind, so I need to experiment a bit.
I think I will first test print a few images across the recommended printers at small sizes to see how they look before getting one printed large and framed. I'm a bit lost with the profiles and whatnot and it doesn't help being colourblind, so I need to experiment a bit.
Posted 18/06/2014 - 07:46
Link
As far as Loxley Colour are concerned there is no need for profiles, I certainly have never bothered and results have always equalled or exceeded expectations. I do check the ' do not colour correct' box
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 13/08/2014 - 19:55
Link
Did you ever get this printed?
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3062 posts
18 years
Aylesbury,
Bucks.
Just wait till you see fine art paper printed with. 27 head Giclee printer. Pigment inks guaranteed for 25 years. About £12 for a 12x12
PS, there's no such thing as a Giclee printer
Website・Blog・Gear・Twitter・Facebook