Plains Rally 2018

AlJones2402
Posted 22/05/2018 - 23:10 Link
Just a few snaps from a day out on the Plains Rally.
Didn't have much time to scout a location as I was heading up after work so made do with this spot.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
Edited by AlJones2402: 22/05/2018 - 23:14
08tiger
Posted 23/05/2018 - 02:36 Link
Think I like 3 ,4 and 5 best for the wider shot of the road and corner giving a better perspective of whats going on.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Posted 23/05/2018 - 11:11 Link
Nice set , I like 4 and 5 best , the dirt flying away from the back wheels adda to the photo.
Also good to see th af keeping up.

Regards
derek897
Posted 23/05/2018 - 11:44 Link
Nice set. Id say the roar from these as they raced by was sweet. well caught
I know what i like, If not always why.
1stEverPentax
Posted 23/05/2018 - 16:55 Link
Something a bit different Al...my favourites are the sliders on the bend as well with the dirt spun out behind.

Cheers

Karlo
AlJones2402
Posted 03/06/2018 - 01:48 Link
Thank you for the comments. I agree the wider angle is better. It's a shame not many runners came through as there was a incident with one vehicle then a long delay so I'm guessing we only had about 30-40cars.
Edited by AlJones2402: 03/06/2018 - 01:48

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo