Photokina 2010
Posted 25/08/2010 - 19:55
Link
Yep.
Still need to decide which day though, but it will be in the week and no the weekends.
Still need to decide which day though, but it will be in the week and no the weekends.
Posted 25/08/2010 - 21:05
Link
Well if my other half doesn't want to go maybe we can meet up?
He's thinking about it he says .
He's thinking about it he says .
Posted 25/08/2010 - 21:29
Link
Gwyn, that sounds good to me if it's possible.
If your other half does go we might be able to drink a cup off coffee instead if we go on the same day.
If your other half does go we might be able to drink a cup off coffee instead if we go on the same day.
Posted 08/09/2010 - 20:09
Link
OK I have just booked my ticket and train for Photokina.
I'm going on the 22nd. Ticket cost €27, and my first class return train ticket cost €78, which is a bargain, and I might as well go in style for the price!
I figured four hours would be ample to see all I want to see. The Photokina ticket gives free travel on the public transport system in the city too, so I can always have a look at the city if I run out of things to see in the Messe. I have to go into the city to get my train home anyway.
The BIG announcement is expected tomorrow, so I hope it will be interesting enough to make this trip worthwhile!
I'm going on the 22nd. Ticket cost €27, and my first class return train ticket cost €78, which is a bargain, and I might as well go in style for the price!
I figured four hours would be ample to see all I want to see. The Photokina ticket gives free travel on the public transport system in the city too, so I can always have a look at the city if I run out of things to see in the Messe. I have to go into the city to get my train home anyway.
The BIG announcement is expected tomorrow, so I hope it will be interesting enough to make this trip worthwhile!
Posted 08/09/2010 - 20:37
Link
Gwyn wrote:
The BIG announcement is expected tomorrow, so I hope it will be interesting enough to make this trip worthwhile!
I suspect the smaller announcement is tommorrow : http://www.camera-pentax.jp/k-r/The BIG announcement is expected tomorrow, so I hope it will be interesting enough to make this trip worthwhile!
there is no page for http://www.camera-pentax.jp/k-5/ ....but maybe that rumoured name is FUD...
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...
Posted 08/09/2010 - 20:45
Link
The other forum expects both tomorrow. Until I read that I too thought the K-r would be tomorrow and the K-5 on the 20th.
Ah well we'll see. Either way I am looking forward to seeing them, even if I can't get my mucky mitts on them.
Ah well we'll see. Either way I am looking forward to seeing them, even if I can't get my mucky mitts on them.
Posted 08/09/2010 - 23:23
Link
The problem is: Not when the announcements are made, but when when the announcements actually appear in the shops..!
6th Year Apprentice Pensioner
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



10344 posts
20 years
The Netherlands
I'm considering it, if I can persuade my husband to go too. I don't fancy going on my own so much.
I shall work on him this weekend and see if he agrees to go .