Photo Lab.

Sandiman
Posted 06/03/2008 - 11:50 Link
Hi all, as I have only very recently switched from shooting film to digital and I hope someone will help me out with this problem.

I have a K100D Super, and included with the software that came with the kit is Pentax Photo Lab. I have loaded this along with Pentax Photo Browser. The latter works fine but I just can't get images onto Photo Lab.

I am shooting in J-peg and am using the "Best" 6mp. setting. Hope I have explained this OK.

I'm sure there is a simple answer to my problem but I definitely need help with it.

Thanks all in advance.
Del.
Argee
Posted 06/03/2008 - 12:26 Link
I think that you'll find it only handles RAW files. If you're shooting in .jpg format, they won't appear.

Ray.
Z1, K10D, D-BG2 Grip, DA 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm AL, DA 1:3.5-6.3 18-250mm ED AL(IF), AF540FGZ Flash, FA 1:1.7 50mm, DA 1:2.4 70mm Limited, Wireless Remote (Did I offend you? Click here).
Sandiman
Posted 06/03/2008 - 12:42 Link
Ah! I see, thanks for that. I will try a couple of shots in RAW and see how I get on.

Del.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo