pentax zx-50 shutter goes off

beduino
Posted 05/12/2005 - 04:26 Link
shutter goes off all by itself when I turn it on and when I turn it off. driving me nuts, does anyone have this problem? is it time to throw this one away? please help !!!!!
George Lazarette
Posted 05/12/2005 - 11:51 Link
Try posting to the trouble-shooting forum.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
MattMatic
Posted 05/12/2005 - 12:27 Link
Have you tried new or different batteries at all?
Matt

(PS I moved the thread into the appropriate section )
beduino
Posted 13/12/2005 - 20:30 Link
I have tried new batteries twice different brands and I get the same thing, I think I ran out of options. does anyone have this problem?

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo