Pentax Z-1P images

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 04/01/2022 - 20:49
Took one of the new Pentax Z-1P cameras out for a blast to make sure it was working as it should be. These all shot with either the FA 35mm or Sigma 20mm. Shot with Pan 400 Harmen film and processed in Ilfosol 3 and scanned in using my Epson flatbed scanner.

I now have a roll of Pan 100 in the other Z-1P I bought to test that one out also.

Protester outside of McDonalds

Pentax Z-1P by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

Protesters outside of McDonalds

Looking Up

Shoppers in a Rush

Museum Sky View

The Empty Seat - 1 minute exposure with big stopper

Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - K3ii - two Z-1P - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Sigma EX 20mm - FA 28-70mm f4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT

womble

Link Posted 04/01/2022 - 20:57
Excellent range of shots there Gareth. Looks like the camera is working fine. The first one is an excellent reportage image, the last the sort of people-less scene I like to photograph. Great stuff.

Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

Helpful

Flan

Link Posted 04/01/2022 - 23:53
number 5 Gareth is a perfect perspective of the museums interior architecture but the story is in the foreground with two people customer and sales person , both motionless in that split second exchange
i would cut the top half off as to make it , the story .
you would be still retaining some of the interior and the Mother and youngster leaving in motion blur.

it always happens the perfect set up for the perfect photo and other elements introduce themselves unexpectedly changing the dynamics.
listen to me take no notice its just my little eye

Helpful

vic cross

Link Posted 05/01/2022 - 01:24
Hi Gareth. Back in week 707 I set the weekly comp.as Interiors of structurers. Have a look. I think you would have come very high on the list with number 5.
I love it.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Helpful

pschlute

Link Posted 05/01/2022 - 09:46
I like the shoppers in a rush.

I used the Z-1 (not the P) for many years. Terrific camera
Peter

My Flickr page

Helpful

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 05/01/2022 - 12:44
Thanks all, yes Z-1P camera 1 is a keeper so let's hope Z-1P camera 2 also plays ball!

Appreciate all the comments. Kris - that beach had a fair few people on but the minute exposure made them all disappear!
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - K3ii - two Z-1P - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Sigma EX 20mm - FA 28-70mm f4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.