Pentax WG-3 review
Posted 02/07/2013 - 10:58
Link
Hi,
I posted a few of my impressions a while back on the forum (from real world use), plus a few images. If you search back you will find the post, but basically (to summarize)- I like it
I posted a few of my impressions a while back on the forum (from real world use), plus a few images. If you search back you will find the post, but basically (to summarize)- I like it
A man with narcolepsy, and a camera
Posted 03/07/2013 - 15:39
Link
Thanks for the reply. I like your impression post and it has made me more eager for the camera.
Can I ask what post processing you did for the under water shot?
Can I ask what post processing you did for the under water shot?
Posted 03/07/2013 - 17:26
Link
I ran the image through photoshop. I can't remember now exactly the processing I did, although it was not significantly complex. Something like: auto contrast, auto tone, then some minor curve adjustments.
A man with narcolepsy, and a camera
Posted 03/07/2013 - 19:19
Link
cheers. thanks.
Posted 20/07/2013 - 04:04
Link
m.dpreview.com/reviews/pentax-wg3
Dpreview have just posted their mini review for the WG-3.
It seems to be as good as similar cameras reading the review.
Worth a read of you're considering getting a waterproof rugged camera.
Dpreview have just posted their mini review for the WG-3.
It seems to be as good as similar cameras reading the review.
Worth a read of you're considering getting a waterproof rugged camera.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


51 posts
14 years
In case it helps anyone, this blog review paints a good picture:
handmadeisbetterblog.com/2013/06/21/choosing-the-best-underwater-camera/#comments
I already have a Pentax K-r and Panasonic LX5 for my pick up and go shooting but I want something a little more robust for the UK climate and when I take my daughter swimming.
Is there anyone on this forum who has anything positive or constructive to add on the WG-3?